The PC software enables communication with all AMS-8061 field monitoring stations:
- Read, edit and transmit all measurement settings and communications rules
- Select and download recorded data, manually or automatically
- Receive warnings and alarms
- Save and print data or export it in ASCII format
- Display data as graphics or tables
- Update the firmware at last release
Communications take place via GSM point to point , or FTP or locally via USB,RS232. A data integrity check and access using a double password ensure reliability and security. A calendar-type display allows simple selection of the period for which data is to be analyzed. Zoom, marker and other common functions make data easier to read. Measurement results that are obtained during device communication via modem are clearly marked so they can be excluded from the evaluations.